Y-3, Y-3, Y-3, oh how I love theee Fall-Winter 2010 collection, which debuted at the Park Avenue Armory this past Sunday. A lot of celebrities were there, but I didn't get to catch them all, the show was quite spectacular thanks to the laser beams lighting down the runway. I got to catch a couple of people - Ciara, Diggy Simmons, Tavi Gevinson, and Bryan Boy before the amazing Freja Beha Erichsen started the show (drools) in some funky futuristic shoes (amazing).
Check out more images and peep the the link to the collection, runway video coming soon!
- Tavi reading a book before the show, n-e-r-d-t-o-t-h-e-f-u-l-l-e-s-t-! I love it! haha.
- Bryan Boy and his Margiela sunnies.
- Tavi & fans, fashionistas, or reporters???
- Diggy Simmons gave me the money shot before leaving, haha.
- Ciara getting escorted out of the show
- Bill Cunningham, the original street style photographer, he shoots for the NY Times in a section called "On the Street." I first caught Bill on the streets in the Fashion District here.